Home / News / Environment / Heartbreaking moment endangered whale shark dies after swallowing so much plastic it could no longer breathe
A disposable plastic cup was also found inside it IMAGE: VIRAL PRESS

Heartbreaking moment endangered whale shark dies after swallowing so much plastic it could no longer breathe

Marine biologist Darrell Blatchley performed an autopsy on its bloated corpse – and was horrified to find its stomach packed with ocean plastic.  

Source

Check Also

NUS marine scientists find toxic bacteria on microplastics retrieved from tropical waters

A field survey conducted by a team of marine scientists from the National University of …